Hugh Jackman is one of the most beloved and most successful actors in Hollywood. We all remember some of his great films and no one can forget the character of Wolverine for the saga of X-Men movies.
Jackman confirmed through his Instagram account that he has cancer again and that the disease is killing him. “Another basal cell carcinoma,” wrote the protagonist of the hit “Logan.”
The disease is a type of skin cancer caused mainly by exposure to sunlight. According to the doctors, it is the sixth time he has it. Of the five previous times four were in the face and one, in the shoulder.
In the United States, this evil currently affects three million people.
“A few months ago my wife told me that I should check that mark on my nose.” Old man, I was right!
The actor himself commented: “Please, do not be fools like me. Check periodically and USE sunscreen. Cancer is killing me, I am exhausted, I have no strength and I do not know if I want to continue. It’s late for me, but you’re still on time, take care … ”
According to an interview that Hugh gave to People magazine in 2015, he is prone to skin diseases because he spent much of his life in Australia, where young people tend to be constantly exposed to sunlight.
“Every three months I will review. It is normal for me. My doctor says he probably has to go more often, and if that’s your cross in life, maybe you’re lucky. ”
Here are some tips to help you stay healthy and cancer-free on your skin.
1. Buy sunglasses that block both UVA and UVB rays.
2. Install special curtains on the car windows, which protect you and your passengers from UV rays. These reduce the reflections, and some even reject the heat.
3. If you are going to be exposed to the sun’s rays, try to use a hat at all times, a hat is not enough.
4. Regularly use lip balm with SPF of 15.
5. Always have a sunscreen with SPF of 15 or more on hand.
Remember that prevention can save your life. Do not risk …